Ngorongoro Crater, Tanzania
Day 1: Arusha-Lake Manyara
Pick up from your Hotel at 8.30 am then leave for L.manyara National park arriving in time for lunch followed by afternoon game drive, dinner and overnight in lake Manyara campsite.
Day 2: Lake Manyara-Ngorongoro Crater.
After breakfast leave lake manyara for Ngorongoro crater arriving in good time for lunch after lunch, descend 2000 ft (670m) into the crater floor for full day crater tour with break for lunch at Ngoitoktok springs picnic site. Black manned lions, rhinos, buffaloes, elephants and other grazing animals abound. Evening game drive, return to Ngorongoro wildlife campsite for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Ngorongoro Crater-Arusha.
After breakfast and morning game drive, drive to Arusha where your safari ends in the afternoon with sweet memories.
Tanzania Budget Camping Safaris are based on a two person stand up tents fitted with foam Mattress and bed sheets provided but you need to provide sleeping bag to keep yourself warm. Your sense of humour and spirit of Adventure will boost realization of your dream
- Hotel / Hostel Pickup
- All meals noted in the itinerary
- Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture.
- A minivan outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
- Bottled mineral water during game drives
- Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies, and fees
- Pick up and drop off transfers
- Domestic and international airfares and departures taxes
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Laundry services
- Between meal snacks, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary