Ngorongoro Crater, Tanzania
Day 1: Arusha – L.Manyara.
Pick up from your hotel in Arusha at 8.30 am and proceed to Lake Manyara National Park for afternoon game drive. A good network of tracks and roads in the park allows excellent game viewing opportunities. Animals seen include buffalo and elephant. Other animals present that can be seen with luck are the tree climbing lions, leopard and black rhino. Lesser flamingos and Egyptian geese are some of the birds seen here.
Dinner and overnight at the campsite.
Day 2: L. Manyara/Ngorongoro Crater
After breakfast, depart for the Ngorongoro crater for a full day of tracking game with your guide on the crater floor. You will break for your picnic lunch at the Ngoitoktok springs picnic site. All the big five may be seen. Other species encountered are cheetah, grant’s and Thompson’s gazelle, common zebra, wildbeest and the spotted hyena. Flamingos may also be seen at the Crater Lake. This day will truly be an unforgettable encounter. Dinner and overnight at the campsite.
Day 3: Ngorongoro Crater/Tarangire
After breakfast, proceed on a game drive then depart for Tarangire National park arriving in time for lunch after lunch, afternoon spent game viewing in the park, dinner and overnight in your campsite.
Day 4: Tarangire-Arusha.
After early morning breakfast, proceed for your last game drive in the park as you leave for Arusha arriving in time for lunch where your safari ends with sweet memories.
- Hotel / Hostel Pickup
- All meals noted in the itinerary
- Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture.
- A minivan outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
- Bottled mineral water during game drives
- Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies, and fees
- Pick up and drop off transfers
- Domestic and international airfares and departures taxes
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Laundry services
- Between meal snacks, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary