Aberdares National Park
Day 1: Nairobi to Aberdare National Park – Kenya
After breakfast Nairobi depart from your Hotel to theAberdare National Park with our driver guide who will drive you to the Kenyan highlands.After about two hours’ drive from the airport or your hotel, you will drive through Karatina Town where You will then make a detour up the beautiful coffee / tea plantations in the foothills of Mount Kenya and have a stop-over to take some photos.
Thereafter, you will continue with your safari to the delightfully placed Aberdare Country Club for lunch in glorious surroundings that oozes colonial Kenya. The place reeks of the old colonial days with atmospheric rooms and a stunning garden. Or have your lunch at the Outspan if your accommodation is at Tree-tops Lodge
Then, you will have a drive safari through the forest. Here you will be able to see the elephants, buffaloes and other distinctive animals often seeing them in the dense vegetation or in the open glades in the forest.
You will arrive at recently, stylishly renovated tree-top The Ark Hotel, which offers different and exciting experiences directly from the lodge balcony or a secret that lies at the end of an underground walk from the lodge. You will have your dinner and stay at the Ark or Tree-tops Lodge
Day 2: Aberdares- Lake Nakuru National Park
Transfer to your base hotel the Aberdare country club . Proceed to the lake Nakuru national park. There shall be a stop to view the scenic Thompson falls at Nyahururu. The drive via farming country and local homesteads via the Great Rift Valley escarpment floor is scenic. Afternoon bird watching and game viewing drive. Overnight at your lake Nakuru lodge Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
Day 3: Lake Nakuru National Park - Masai Mara
Morning bird and game viewing drives. Depart for the Masai Mara game reserve with stops at scenic points along the safari route. Afternoon game viewing drive at the Mara. Overnight at your Masai Mara Sopa Lodges/AA Lodges Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
Day 4: Full Day - Masai Mara
Today shall be a game viewing extravaganza! Masai Mara Game reserve remains the most exciting wildlife eco-system in the Natural world. It is host to the highest and most varied concentration of wild animals than any other wildlife park in the region. We shall traverse the Masai Mara reserve on a full day of unlimited game viewing encountering the big five and more of the lesser game. Picnic lunch shall be by the Mara river as we watch hippos & crocodiles or maybe the great migration (July – October). Overnight at your Masai Mara Sopa Lodges/AA Lodges Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
Day 5: Masai Mara - Nairobi
A morning game viewing drive at the Masai mara. An extra game drive as you depart the reserve. Proceed to Nairobi. Arrive Nairobi in the late afternoon. Drop off at your Nairobi hotel / Nairobi airport Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch.
- Hotel / Hostel Pickup
- All meals noted in the itinerary
- Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture.
- A minivan outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
- Bottled mineral water during game drives
- Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies, and fees
- Pick up and drop off transfers
- Domestic and international airfares and departures taxes
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Laundry services
- Between meal snacks, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary