Day 1: Nairobi-Naro Moru
Departure from Nairobi at 09:30hrs for transfer to Naro Moru Mountain Rock hotel for lunch. An acclimatization walk will follow to the Famous Mau Mau Caves and Burguret Water Falls. After photography proceed to Hikers Camp (2,3309m), for dinner and overnight. 11Km, 4 to 5 hours hike.
Day 2: Naro Moru-Met Station
After breakfast, hike via the Naro Moru gate to Met Station (3,040m) for dinner and overnight. 13Km hike, 3 to 4 hrs, with lunch enroute.
Day 3: Met Staion Mackinders Camp.
After breakfast hike to Mackinders Camp (4,200m) for dinner and overnight. 13Km, 4 to 5 hrs hike with lunch enroute.
Day 4: Mackinders Camp-Point Lenana-Chogoria Bandas
Atempt Point Lenana at 02:30hrs and be at the peak before the sunrise. After the sunrise, descend the mountain to Mintos hut for a full breakfast. After breakfast descend with lunch enroute to Chogoria Bandas campsite for dinner and overnight.
Day 5: Chogoria Bandas-Nairobi
After breakfast, descend the mountain and connect with your transfer vehicle to Chogoria town for lunch. After lunch drive on to Nairobi with arrival in the late afternoon
- Hotel / Hostel Pickup
- All meals noted in the itinerary
- Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture.
- A minivan outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
- Bottled mineral water during game drives
- Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies, and fees
- Pick up and drop off transfers
- Domestic and international airfares and departures taxes
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Laundry services
- Between meal snacks, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary