Amboseli National Park
Day 1 : Nairobi – Amboseli National park
Depart Nairobi in the morning for Amboseli National park at the foot of the snow capped Mt. Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest mountain. Lunch at a lodge. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at Amboseli sopa or Kibo safari camp
Day 2: Amboseli National Park
A full day in this photogenic park. Morning and afternoon game drives. Meals and overnight at Amboseli sopa or kibo safari camp
Amboseli National park is one of the most popular wildlife sanctuaries in Kenya. It is situated close to Kenya. It is situated close to Kenya- Tanzania border, The Park lies at the foot of Mt. Kilimanjaro, the highest mountain in Africa (5,896m) whose snow-capped summit presents a splendid view on clear days. Amboseli National Park is often referred to as “The home of Elephants’ some of the largest Elephant herds are found here.
Day 3: Amboseli – Lake Nakuru National park
Depart the lodge soon after breakfast and proceed to Lake Nakuru via Nairobi. Lunch en route followed by late afternoon game drives .Dinner and overnight stay at Flamingo hill camp
Lake Nakuru’s claim to fame is anchored on its flamingo’s and the over 400 species of birds found here. The lake itself is a soda lake on the floor of the rift valley. The sight of the at times millions of flamingos is quite spectacular. From a distance the lake appears ringed in pink. The Lake has also earned a reputation as an important haven for endangered species- particularly the Rothschild Giraffe and the black and white rhino. Lions, waterbuck, buffalo and baboons are all residents here.
Day 4: Lake Nakuru- Masai Mara
After breakfast departs for Masai Mara – the land of vast migrating animals. Arrival will be in time for lunch. After lunch embark on a game drive. Dinner and overnight at a Tented lodge
Day 5: Masai Mara- Full day game drives
Full spent exploring Masai Mara in search of the Big 5. Morning and afternoon game drives are offered. Optional hot air balloon safari can be arranged at an extra cost of US$ 450 per person .Dinner and overnight stay at a Tented lodge
Day 6: Masai Mara- Nairobi
Early in the morning we will go out for game viewing in Maasai Game Reserve. After we will set off for a journey back to Nairobi where the safari will end in the late evening. Then we will transfer you back to the hotel in good time.
- Hotel / Hostel Pickup
- All meals noted in the itinerary
- Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture.
- A minivan outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
- Bottled mineral water during game drives
- Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies, and fees
- Pick up and drop off transfers
- Domestic and international airfares and departures taxes
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Laundry services
- Between meal snacks, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary