Amboseli National Park
Day 1: Wilson/Amboseli
Board a scheduled domestic flight departing from Wilson Airport early morning to Amboseli National Park at the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest mountain. Upon arrival at the airstrip, you will be met by your well-dressed/ disciplined driver guide who has a wealth of knowledge on flora and fauna. With a short introductory game drive en route to amboseli serena lodge, located on within Amboseli National Park. Welcome refreshments and check in to your cottage and thereafter enjoy lunch prepared by the lodge chef. Later in the afternoon proceed for the afternoon game drive in the park returning before sunset for dinner. Overnight: amboseli serena lodge, Full board
Day 2:Amboseli National Reserve
Today enjoy full day game drive with picnic lunch in Amboseli which is truly an amazing park located at the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest mountain. With grasslands crossing the Kenya – Tanzania border, this park is a popular choice to get close to free-ranging elephants. Amboseli comprises of grove of acacia trees and golden savannah plains and close by are a series of emerald green swamps, which are fed by the melting snows of Kilimanjaro providing sources of water to huge numbers of wallowing elephant, hippo, buffaloes and plains game. Overnight: Amboseli serena Lodge, Full board
Day 3:Amboseli/Nairobi Wilson airport to Maasai Mara game reserve
Early breakfast and transfer to the airstrip to catch your scheduled flight back to Nairobi. At Wilson Airport, connect another scheduled flight to Maasai mara game reserve. Met on arrival at the airstrip by your driver guide. With a short game drive on the way, you will be transferred to sarova mara game lodge for check in. sarova mara game lodge Camp enjoys a stunning location inside the park, outstanding game viewing, and spectacular views of wildlife as the sun sets behind the grass eating wildlife. After lunch enjoy a game drive within the savannah grassland until sunset or rather until closing time of the park. Overnight: sarova mara game lodge, Full board
Day 4/5: Maasai Mara Game Reserve.
Today enjoy whole day game drive with picnic lunch in Maasai Mara Game Reserve. Masai Mara is a magnificent landscape of open plains bisected by the Mara River and its tributaries and punctuated by marshes and forests. Located in South West of Kenya, Maasai Mara is world famous for its 580 square miles of land where over 95 kinds of mammals and 570 types of bird live and renowned for its huge population of lions. The reserve is home to all the “big five” and supports the highest density of wildlife to be seen anywhere. Overnight: sarova mara game lodge, Full board
Day 6: : Maasai Mara/Nairobi/Departure
Early morning game drive in this wildlife rich conservancy that offers incomparable game viewing experiences. After breakfast set out to the airstrip for your scheduled flight back to Wilson Airport, Nairobi arriving at 1215hrs at the end your safari)
- Hotel / Hostel Pickup
- All meals noted in the itinerary
- Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture.
- A minivan outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
- Bottled mineral water during game drives
- Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies, and fees
- Pick up and drop off transfers
- Domestic and international airfares and departures taxes
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Laundry services
- Between meal snacks, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary