Ol Pejeta Conservancy
Amboseli National Park
Day 01: Arrive JKIA/ Nairobi
Arrive at JKIA where you will be met by our staff and transfer to the hotel in Nairobi. Overnight at Nairobi Safari club BB
Day 02: Nairobi/Samburu National Reserve
Early morning breakfast at the hotel, then meet up with our safari guide full briefing and depart for Samburu National reserve home to the endangered wild dog, Somali ostrich, Reticulated Giraffe and the Big five. 12h30: Lunch at the lodge/Camp Afternoon/evening game drive at Samburu National Reserve Dinner and overnight at Ashnil Samburu Camp, FB
Day 03: Samburu National Reserve (Full Day)
This day will be spent well planned by clients and there safari driver, either choosing to do a half or full day game drive at Samburu National Reserve, depending on what you saw the previous day. 12h30: Lunch at the lodge/picnic site Afternoon game drive/leisure at the camp Dinner and overnight at Ashnil Samburu Camp, FB.
Day 04: Samburu/Ol -pajeta private Conservancy
Early morning breakfast and depart for Ol -pajeta conservancy with views of former settler plantations, arriving at Sweet Waters camp on time for lunch 12h30: Lunch at Sweet Waters Camp Afternoon visit the famous Chimpanzee sanctuary Dinner and overnight at Sweet Water camp, FB.
Day 05: Ol pajeta conservancy/Lake Naivasha
Early morning breakfast and depart for Lake Naivasha, arriving on time for lunch at the camp/lodge 12h30: Lunch at Simba lodge Afternoon at leisure at camp Dinner and overnight at Simba lodge, FB.
Day 06: Lake Naivasha/Crescent Island Guided Walking Safari
Early morning breakfast and depart for crescent island where you will embark on a guided walking safari, where you get to interact freely with wild animals on there nature 12h30: Lunch at a picnic site Afternoon further walk, before being picked up for return transfer to the lodge Dinner and overnight at Simba lodge, FB.
Day 07: Lake Naivasha/Maasai Mara National Reserve
Early morning breakfast and depart for Maasai Mara National reserve, a drive through the Great Rift Valley with scenic views and via Narok town (home to the Maasai) arrive Mara for lunch 12h30: Lunch at Mara Ashnil Afternoon game drives in the plains of Maasai Mara in search for the big five. Dinner and overnight at Mara Ashnil camp, FB.
Day 08: Maasai Mara National Reserve (Full Day)
This day will be spent touring the vast endless plains of the Maasai Mara abundant with wildlife. Game drive and meals times are best set by the clients and their safari guide depending on what the clients have seen and would like to see/do. Dinner and overnight at Mara Ashnil camp FB.
NB: You can do an Air balloon safari on this morning in the Mara. For details on this, visit www.maraballooning.com and let us know if we should make a reservation for you. Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
Day 09 : Maasai Mara/Nairobi-JKIA Departure
Pre- breakfast game drive (06h30-09h00) then return to the lodge for breakfast and with packed lunch depart for Nairobi. Ascend the Great Rift Valley with stop overs on the way for souvenirs shopping and photo shoot. Drop off at JKIA for departure flight home/further holiday destination
Breakfast & Lunch.
- Hotel / Hostel Pickup
- All meals noted in the itinerary
- Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture.
- A minivan outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
- Bottled mineral water during game drives
- Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies, and fees
- Pick up and drop off transfers
- Domestic and international airfares and departures taxes
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Laundry services
- Between meal snacks, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary